A big thank you to the wonderful and hilarious Chatty Kerry who nominated me as a Sunshine blogger months ago, however I’ve only just gone round to completing the questions, so without further ado, here we go. 🙂
1. Are you a sunny person?: Oh yes, I positively hate rain, unfortunately I live in Wales which means the sun tends to be a rare treat, especially at this time of year
2. What is your favorite smell?: Hmmmmmm, my favourite smell, that’s a tough one, I guess any cooked food, ribs, curry, chili, sausages, lasagna, pasta, fish, pizza, roast dinner etc. I love it all
3. What makes you laugh out loud?: Pretty much anything, I’m laughing right now actually, not sure what at though
4. Are you a good driver?: Surely everyone thinks they are a good driver until they crash. I haven’t crashed yet so I think I must be at most decent driver
5. Spender or saver?: ummmm……saver, I live by my means usually
6. New Year’s resolution?: Procrastinate less………..I’m working on it
7. How do you have fun?: Walking, watching movies and just talking with my flat mates
8. Favorite movie of all time?: That’s a pretty tall order, there’s a lot of movies I really enjoy but I think the Pixar film Brave is one I’ve watched the most and consistently enjoyed
9. Most embarrassing moment?: There’s been a lot, but once I fitted my entire six foot frame onto a small dinner tray which I was then using as a snow-sledge and then subsequently ripped my trousers and then I had to spend the rest of day pretending that I hadn’t ripped my trousers at all and that I wasn’t insanely cold.
10. What is your porn name (name of first pet followed the name of the first street you lived in).: Bramble Close…..it’s not great….this probably works better with other people
Now I have to nominate five blogs so here it goes –
Please feel free to ignore this invitation but join the fun if you would like to!
Here are my ten questions:
- What is your favourite season?
- What annoys you?
- What is your favourite film?
- Have you made any New Year’s Resolution, if so what are they?
- What country do you really want to visit?
- What made you laugh last?
- If you could travel back in time to any moment, where would you go?
- What languages can you speak?
- Are you a spender or a saver?
- If you had the opportunity to go into space, would you go?