- How did you get into blogging or photography? My cousin created a blog detailing some of her trips aboard and I loved reading about her adventures and seeing all these amazing photos. I’ve always been into photography but it was her blog which served as the chief inspiration for me setting up my own blog. However during my first year at Bangor I also ended up posting a lot of my photos on Facebook and I got a very good reaction from my friends who seemed to enjoy my photography, so naturally that also encouraged me to get into blogging and my photos serve as a fundamental part of that.
- Where would you most like to travel to and why? Well I’m game for traveling anywhere short of a warzone, but the place I’d most like to visit is the Aysén Region in Chile, which I found during a random google map search and immediately fell in love with. Mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests what is there not to love. Or Space….I’d like to go into to Space…
- What is your favorite book? Before coming to Uni I use to read a lot of books so this is pretty difficult but I’d say my favorite book is The Hobbit by J R Tolkien. Its not the best book ever written or the most gripping, or the most interesting story. In fact its very much a children’s book, but it resonates with me a lot. This was the book my dad use to read to me before bedtime and it was the first non-picture book that I read all on my own. It’s a timeless tale with unforgettable heroes and its messages of greed still hold true today.
- When you travel to a place you have never been before, what is the first thing you like to do? Well I always research where I’m traveling too and all the sights I want see beforehand, but I don’t really think I have a specific thing that I like to do first when I get there. Except maybe look out the window at all the new sights
- How do you get ideas for your blogs or photo shoots? I have a lot of old photos which serve as a huge inspiration for my blog and what I write, but usually the things I write about is the stuff I enjoy like history, travel and mountain walking, so inspiration comes easily in that regard.
- How many countries have to been to? Barbados, France, Switzerland, three states in the USA, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Iceland, Italy, I’d also include Wales and Scotland since they are technically countries themselves but they make up part of the sovereign state that is the UK. So that’s 13 in total
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most? I get a strange satisfaction just seeing those little bar charts change and alter and I find it fascinating to see what people are reading on my blog. It simply makes me happy to know that people are actually interested in what I write and the pictures I post.
- Where is you next travel destination to? HOME!!! I’m traveling home for Christmas in a few weeks time but in terms of traveling aboard I have a few options but nothing set in stone at the moment so I’ll have to wait and see. At the moment I’m just looking forward to coming back to Sussex
- What is your favorite downtime activity? Mountain walking, exploring, going for walks and reading. But I also like just surfing the web and watching funny videos, anything that makes me laugh
- What is/are your goal(s) in life? Too have fun, oh and live to 105 so I can complain about how terrible the new century is and regale people with my stories of the 1900s
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
4. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator, create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. (Or, you can repeat the same questions.)
6. Copy these rules into your post.
1.Jozef Garcala-An amateur photographer with a real eye for great spontaneous photography, and a collection of different and creative styles
2. Ruths Arc-Ever wondered what life is like in Hobart, Australia, well then visit Ruth’s blog, a wonderful and detailed exploration of life Down Under.
3. Gemma Jane Adventures-Jemma’s adventures in New Zealand and beyond are a joy to read. Her posts on life in New Zealand are a huge lure to travel lovers like me
4.Hill Explorer-Another hill walker blogger exploring the length and breadth of the British Isles. This is always a good place for walking ideas and inspirational photography
5.aidymcglynn-Aidy’s photos and walks in Ireland are breathtaking to say the least, its just been over a year since I visited Ireland and now I just can’t wait to go back there.
6.frue’s here-Initially Slovenia was not on my radar of countries to visit but after seeing some of the amazing sights this country has to offer on Tina’s blog. It was also fun to see her view of Brighton, a place very near to home for me, in a new and fascinating artistic light
- How did you get into blogging or photography?
- Where would you most like to travel to and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- When you travel to a place you have never been before, what is the first thing you like to do?
- How do you get ideas for your blogs or photo shoots?
- How many countries have to been to?
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most?
- Where is you next travel destination to?
- What is your favorite downtime activity?
- What is/are your goal(s) in life?